Brother Andrew smuggled Bibles and Christian literatures into dangerous places, encouraged persecuted believers, and recruited people to help him. The ministry expanded and became an international organization serving in over 60 countries.
- Providing Bibles and literature, media, leadership training, socio-economic development and through intercessory prayer;
- Preparing the Body of Christ living in threatened or unstable areas to face persecution and suffering; and
- Educating and mobilizing the Body of Christ living in the free world to identify with threatened and persecuted Christians and be actively involved in assisting them.
We do so because we believe when one member suffers, all members suffer with it (1 Corinthians 12:26), all doors are open and God enables His Body to go into all the world and preach the Gospel.
Our Core Values
- We are part of the Body of Christ; a people to people people.
- We are Persecuted Church driven.
- We are people of the Bible.
- We are people of prayer.
- We live and work by faith.
- We are devoted to Jesus Christ and His commission.
- We are motivated solely for the glory of God.
Bible and Literature Distribution
In some countries, opportunities to be equipped for ministry are very rare for persecuted Christians. Open Doors offers discipleship and leadership training to help believers to grow firm in their faith.
Persecuted Christians need the help of government leaders and the general public. Open Doors takes every opportunity to tell the story of the Persecuted Church around the world.
God spoke to me… Strengthen what remains which is at the point of death [Revelation 3:2]… That began a totally new life for me. And it was also a seed of a new ministry called now Open Doors.” – Brother Andrew